Scarlett Johansson Net Worth, Salary, Endorsements, House, Cars, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 11, 2018
Scarlett Johansson was born on 22nd November 1984 in the New York City. Her father was an architect and her mother was a producer. Many of her family members were already in the movie industry and it instilled the passion in her to become an actress. She first appeared in a movie in the year 1994 when she was only 12 years old. The movie’s name was North. In the year 1996, she featured in Manny & Lo. Today, she is one of the most recognized faces in the world. The actress has appeared in a number of movies from different niches including superhero movies, romantic movies, and action movies.
In 2016, Scarlett Johansson became the highest grossing female movie star of all time. Her movie has grossed more than $3.3 billion in revenues. This shows how successful she has been in the movie industry and this justifies the massive Scarlett Johansson net worth.
Scarlett Johansson Net Worth
The total net worth of Scarlett Johansson is $100 million. This massive net worth is a result of her highly successful movie career.
The Scarlett Johansson net worth is expected to grow even more in the coming years. She is still in the middle of her career and with her recent success in different superhero movies, it is expected that she will continue to get such roles in the future as well.
Scarlett Johansson Movies
Scarlett Johansson is one of the most successful movie actresses of all time. The total gross revenues from her movies exceed $3.3 billion. Here are the highest grossing movies of Scarlett Johansson’s career:
- Marvel’s The Avengers – Superhero movies have been a highlight of Scarlett Johansson’s movie career. Her most successful movie was Marvel’s The Avengers, released in the year 2012. She played the role of Black Widow in the movie. The movie turned out to be one of the highest grossing Hollywood movie of all time with total gross revenues of $623,357,910.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – This installment of the Avengers series was released in the year 2015 and it had total gross revenues of $459,005,868.
- Captain America: Civil War – Scarlett Johansson continued to win the hearts of the fans around the world as Black Widow. She appeared in the 2016 superhero movie Captain America: Civil War. This was another highly successful movie with total earnings of $408,084,349.
- The Jungle Book – Scarlett Johansson did voice-over acting in this 2016 movie. The total earnings from the movie were $364,001,123.
- Iron Man 2 – The movie was released in the year 2010 and it grossed $312,001,123 during its time at the box office.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier – This movie of the Captain America series came out in 2014, and did quite well on the box office with total earnings of $259,766,572.
- Lucy – This science fiction movie was released in the year 2014 and it had total earnings of $126,663,600.
- He’s Just Not That Into You – This romantic comedy is one of the top movies of Scarlett Johansson’s career. Released in the year 2009, He’s Just Not That Into You succeeded in grossing $93,953,653 during its time at the box office.
- We Bought a Zoo – This family drama movie was released in 2011 and it had total gross earnings of $75,624,550.
- The Horse Whisperer – The movie was released in the year 2009. It was quite successful at the box office with total revenues amounting to $75,383,563.
Other successful movies of Scarlett Johansson’s career include The Prestige, Lost in Translation, In Good Company, Just Cause, Chef, The Island, Match Point, and The Black Dahlia.
Scarlett Johansson Salary
Being one of the topmost names among the Hollywood actresses, Scarlett Johansson gets a huge salary for her roles in different movies. The actress has charged millions of dollars in salaries for her superhero movie roles. According to details Scarlett Johansson salary in the 2010 Iron Man 2 was only $400,000. However, in the 2012 movie The Avengers, her salary increased to $6 million. In the year 2015, she starred in another superhero movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron. And her salary in the movie was around $20 million.
Scarlett Johansson Endorsement Deals
The actress has had some huge brand endorsement deals with some of the biggest brands in the world. Here is the list of brands that Scarlett Johansson has endorsed during her career:
- Calvin Klein – The actress endorsed the Calvin Klein’s perfume brand Eternity Moment Perfume in 2004.
- Louis Vuitton – Scarlett Johansson signed a brand endorsement deal with Louis Vuitton in the year 2005.
- L’Oreal – She became a spokesmodel for L’Oreal in 2006. According to reports she had a contract of $4 million with the L’Oreal cosmetics.
- Dolce & Gabbana – She became a Fragrances and Makeup spokesmodel for Dolce & Gabbana in the year 2009.
- Mango – She signed a modeling contract with the famous fashion brand, Mango, in the year 2009.
- SodaStream – In the year 2014, she appeared in a SodaStream television advertisement. The add was aired during the 2014 Super Bowl. Her endorsement deal with SodaStream, an Israeli beverage brand became quite controversial and affected her role as an ambassador of Oxfam.
Scarlett Johansson House
In 2015, Scarlett Johansson bought a luxury house in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. The actress bought this luxury mansion for a price of $3.88 million. The house is spread on an area of 3,500 square feet. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, and 2 half bathrooms. This luxurious house also has a pretty cool swimming pool, sunbathing shelf, a spa, a poolside cabana, and a pretty cool dining terrace.
Scarlett Johansson Cars
The huge Scarlett Johansson net worth has allowed her to buy some amazing luxury cars. According to reports, the actress has a BMW Z4, a Mercedes E-Class, and a Toyota Prius.