Penn Badgley Net Worth, Movies, Music, Lifestyle, House, Cars, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 7, 2018
Penn Badgley’s full name is Penn Dayton Badgley. He is an actor and a musician. Penn Badgley was born on the 1st November 1986 in Baltimore, Maryland in the United States. He spent most of his childhood in Seattle, Washington and in Woodlake, Virginia. Penn Badgley started his showbiz career quite. He did some voice-overs for different children’s radio stations. Penn Badgley started pursuing his acting career passionately when at the age of 11. In 1998, he also recorded a pop single. He completed the California High School Proficiency Exam at the age of 14 and enrolled in the Santa Monica College. Later on, he attended the University of Southern California and Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon. Following are the details of Penn Badgley net worth, movie career, music career, and lifestyle.
Penn Badgley Net Worth
The net worth of Penn Badgley is $8 million. He has earned this money from his successful film and television career. He is also active in music.
Penn Badgley is a multi-talented person. He has had a lot of success in his film career, television career and now he is making inroads in the world of music as well. Up until now, he has been a part of a few hit movies including Easy A, John Tucker Must Die, and The Stepfather. He has also worked in a number of television series. He is also a part of the music band MOTHXR which released their first album in 2016. Most of the Penn Badgley net worth is due to his success in film and television industry.
Penn Badgley Movies
Penn Badgley has only appeared in a few movies. Still, most of the Penn Badgley net worth is because of his film career. Here is the list of movies that Penn Badgley has appeared in along with the released date and the total earnings of the movies.
- Easy A – Easy A was a highly successful teen comedy. It was released in the year 2010. Penn Badgley appeared in the role of Woodchuck Todd in the movies. Audiences really loved his acting in the movie. The total earnings from the movie were around $58 million. It is the most successful movie of the career of Penn Badgley.
- John Tucker Must Die – This is another highly successful teen comedy that featured Penn Badgley. He played the role of Scott in this movie. The movie did great business at the box office and managed to earn more than $41 million during its time at the box office.
- The Stepfather – This horror thriller came out in the year 2009. It featured Penn Badgley in the lead role of Michael Harding. The movie was reasonably successful and managed to earn total revenues of $29 million.
- Margin Call – This movie came out in the year 2011. It was a drama thriller. The cast of the movie included Kevin Spacey, Zachary Quinto, Demi Moore, Jeremy Irons, and Penn Badgley. Appearing in the character of Seth Bregman, Penn Badgley had a side role in the movie. The movie did not do well at the box office and could only earn a little more than $5 million.
- Forever Strong – This 2008, sports drama movie featured Penn Badgley in the role of Lars. The movie could only manage to earn $719,556 during its time at the box office.
Penn Badgley Television Career
Penn Badgley has appeared in many television shows as well and these television roles have played a key role in developing the Penn Badgley net worth. Here are some of the television series that he has been a part of.
- The Young and the Restless (2000)
- Do Over (2002 – 2003)
- The Mountain (2004 – 2005)
- The Bedford Diaries (2006)
- Gossip Girl (2007 – 2012)
- The Slap (2015)
Penn Badgley Music Career
Penn Badgley has also tried his luck at music. Being a multi-talented person he has got some success in music as well. Although acting remains his first priority, he is very much active in the music world as well. In 2014, he formed a band with some of his friends. The band was named M O T H E R. Later on, the name was changed to MOTHXR. The band released their song Easy on SoundCloud in 2014. It got a great response from the fans. Later on, Penn Badgley’s band signed with the different record labels. The debut album of the band was released on 26 February 2016.
Penn Badgley Lifestyle
Penn Badgley is married to Domino Kirke. They married on the 27th of February, 2017 in a New York Courthouse. Other than being very busy with his professional life, Penn Badgley likes to spend time in different social and political causes.
Penn Badgley House
According to some media reports, Penn Badgley has an apartment in the Brooklyn neighborhood of New York. The versatile actor has been seen in the neighborhood on different street corners, bars, and subway platforms. The actor is very well capable of moving to a little more upscale neighborhood and it would be interesting to see that which new neighborhood he chooses as his new home.
Penn Badgley Cars
Although not much information is known about the cars owned by Penn Badgley, we can assume that the actor has got some fancy vehicles for himself and his wife to travel around. Penn Badgley has been spotted using the local subway system of the New York City and the bus service as well.
Penn Badgley has had a great start to his acting career and he seems to be involved in many new acting projects. He is also trying hard to take his music band off the ground and make it into something big. It would be interesting to see how Penn Badgley net worth and career develops in the coming years.