Michael Sheen Net Worth, Movies, Career, Lifestyle, House, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 7, 2018
Michael Sheen Net Worth Details
- Net Worth: $9 Million.
- Profession: Actor, Political Activist.
- Nationality: British.
- Birth Place: Newport, Wales.
- Date of Birth: 5 February 1969.
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters).
- Father: Meyrick Sheen.
- Mother: Irene Sheen.
- Siblings: 1 Sister (Joanne Sheen).
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife: Sarah Silverman.
- Children: 1 Daughter (Lily Mo Sheen).
Michael Sheen is one of the most popular actors to come out of Wales, United Kingdom. He was born on 5th February 1969 in Newport, Wales. He trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and worked in different stage plays. During the 1990’s he was mostly known as a stage actor. However, in the 2000’s he turned towards the big screen and made quite an impact with his strong acting skills. Today he is one of the leading Hollywood actors. Today, Michael Sheen net worth is in millions of dollars and he enjoys a lifestyle that many dreams off. Here are the details of Michael Sheen net worth and lifestyle.
Michael Sheen Net Worth
The total net worth of Michael Sheen is $9 million. He has earned most of his money from the film industry. He is also a notable stage actor and has earned some of this wealth from stage acting.
The success of Michael Sheen as a highly talented actor on stage and in the film industry has, on one hand, resulted in huge Michael Sheen net worth and on the other hand, it has given the actor many awards and nominations. Some of the awards that Michel Sheen has won include BAFTA Award for Best Actor, British Independent Film Award, and Evening Standard British Film Award. He has also been nominated for a number of awards including Golden Derby Awards, Critics Choice Television Awards, BAFTA Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards, and Golden Globes Awards.
Michael Sheen Movies
In order to get a better idea of how Michael Sheen net worth grew over the years and how the actor progressed in his career, it would be worth it to take a look at some of the most successful movies of his career. Here are the 10 most successful movies of the career of Michael Sheen.
- Alice in Wonderland – The most successful film of the career of Michael Sheen was the 2010 fantasy film Alice in Wonderland. Michael Sheen did voice-over acting for the character of White Rabbit. The movie did superbly well at the box office and earned around $334 million during its time at the box office.
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon – This movie came out in the year 2009. Michael Sheen played the role of Aro. The earnings from the movie amounted to $296 million.
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 – The second part of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn was released in the year 2012. Like the other Twilight films, this movie also did very well at the box office. The total revenues from the movie were around $292 million.
- Tron Legacy – This science fiction film was released in 2010. The cast of the movie included A-list Hollywood stars like Olivia Wilde, Garrett Hedlund, Jeff Bridges, Bruce Boxleitner, Beau Garrett, Michael Sheen, and Steven Lisberger. The movie managed to earn a little more than $172 million during its time at the box office.
- Passengers – Released in 2016, Passengers was a sci-fi based romantic movie that featured Michael Sheen in the lead role of Arthur. The movie was a big success at the box office and had total earnings of $100 million.
- Midnight in Paris – Released in 2011, Midnight in Paris was a romantic comedy that featured Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams in the lead roles. Michael Sheen played the role of Paul in this movie.
- The Queen – The Queen was a historical biographical movie that revolves around the lives of members of British Royal Family. Michael Sheen played the role of Tony Blair in this movie. The total earnings from this movie were around $56 million.
- Underworld – Released in 2003, Underworld was a horror thriller that featured Michael Sheen in the role of Lucian. The movie made about $51 million during its time at the box office.
- Kingdom of Heaven – When we talk about the history-based films of Hollywood, one of the top movies that come to mind is the Kingdom of Heaven. It was released in 2005. And it has to be said that the $47 million earnings of Kingdom of Heaven did not match the actual caliber of the movie.
- Underworld: Rise of Lycans – This movie came out in the year 2009. It got reasonable success at the box office and made a little more than $45 million during its time in theaters.
Some other successful movies that have contributed toward the Michael Sheen net worth include Timeline (2003), Admission (2013), The Four Feathers (2002), Frost/Nixon (2008), and Laws of Attraction (2004).
Michael Sheen House
Being a rich multi-millionaire actor, Michael Sheen has a number of properties in different parts of the world. The actor made it to the headlines when he bought a beautiful house in a remote location in Wales. The house was located in Upper Swansea Valley and it was worth £380,000. The house has historic significance as it was built in 1876 by a limestone quarry owner. Today, the house is well renovated and presents a picture of a historical artifact in the middle of a beautiful countryside. Perhaps, the best thing about this house, other than its historical significance, its amazing location. It is located in a serene natural environment and it serves as a great place to relax for Michael Sheen.
The projections of Micahel Sheen net worth reveal that there is a strong chance that the actor will have an increase in his net worth in the coming years. However, the actor’s current net worth is not that big as compared to some of the other established actors in Hollywood.