Melissa Benoist Net Worth, Salary, Endorsements, Lifestyle, House, Cars, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 8, 2018
Melissa Benoist Introduction
Melissa Benoist is an American actress. She was born on the 4th of October 1988. She graduated from the Arapahoe High School in Centennial in Colorado. After that, she went to New York City and attended the Marymount Manhattan College. She graduated from the college in 2011.
Melissa Benoist net worth is derived from her acting career. She has appeared in a number of television series and she has also been a part of a couple of movies. Here is a detailed look at Melissa Benoist net worth, her career, and her lifestyle.
Melissa Benoist Net Worth
The net worth of Melissa Benoist is $3 million. Most of her wealth is a result of her television career. The actress has also appeared in some movies has been getting more movie roles lately.
Melissa Benoist started her professional acting career from the 2008 movie Tennessee. She was 20 years old at that time. After that, she appeared in many television roles and has become one of the most familiar faces on television. The television career has been the basic contributor towards Melissa Benoist net worth.
Melissa Benoist Television Career
Melissa Benoist is primarily known for her television career. She has been a part of many successful TV series. Here are the television series in which Melissa Benoist has appeared:
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent – Melissa Benoist appeared as Jessalyn Kerr in this crime, drama based series. She only appeared in one episode named “Delicate” and played the character of Jessalyn Kerr. The episode was a part of 2010 season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- Blue Bloods – Melissa Benoist appeared in the 2010 episode named “Delicate” of this show.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit – The episode named “Wet”, released in 2010, featured Melissa Benoist.
- The Good Wife – Molly was the only episode of The Good Wife in which Melissa Benoist gave an appearance.
- Homeland – Melissa Benoist played the role of Stacy Moore in this highly popular action-packed drama, Homeland. She appeared in only two episodes of the show. She appeared in the episodes named “Clean Skin” and “Grace” in the year 2011.
- Glee – Melissa Benoist was a part of this famous television show. She was the main part of the series in the form of the character named Marley Rose. She appeared in almost all the episodes of the series in its 2012, 2013 and 2014 seasons.
- Legends of Tomorrow – Melissa Benois appeared as Supergirl in one of the episodes of this series. The episode was named Invasion and was released in 2016.
- The Flash – Melissa Benoist appeared in a couple of episodes of this superhero-themed television series. She appeared in the episodes named “Duet” and “Invasion”. She plays the character of Supergirl in the series.
- Supergirl – Supergirl has been one of the most successful television series of Melissa Benoist. She plays the character of Kara Danvers, the Supergirl in this series. The audience has really loved her in this character. The series started in 2015 and Melisa Benoist has been a part of the series since it came on the air.
As you can see, Melissa Benoist has had quite a lot of success in her television career and it has been the main contributor towards Melissa Benoist net worth.
Melissa Benoist Movies
Melissa Benoist has only appeared in a few movies and has had some success in the movie career. Here is the list of Melissa Benoist movies:
- Tennessee – Melissa Benoist featured in this comedy-drama film of 2008.
- Whiplash – Melissa Benoist played the character of Nicole in this movie of the year 2014. The movie had total earnings of $13,824,600.
- The Longest Ride – This romantic drama, film was released in the year 2015. Melissa Benoist played the character of Marcia in this movie. It was quite a successful movie and it had total earnings of $37,642,500.
- Band of Robbers – This crime-themed movie was released in the year 2016.
- Lowriders – The movie was released in the year 2016. Melissa Benoist appeared in this movie alongside Theo Rossi and Eva Longoria.
Melissa Benoist Salary
Melissa Benoist salary details reveal that the actress was paid $10,000 per episode of Glee. According to reports she has been paid more than $750,000 for her role in the television series Supergirl. In addition, she received a salary of about $272,727 in the movie Whiplash.
Melissa Benoist Endorsements
Melissa Benoist has been a part of a number of commercials. She has appeared in the television advertisement of Clean & Clear and Tampax Radiant. Melissa Benoist endorsements list is expected to increase in the coming years as the actress progresses in her career.
Melissa Benoist Lifestyle
Melissa Benoist was married to her former co-star in Glee, Blake Jenner. However, she filed for divorce in the later part of 2016. The actress has been living alone and is enjoying her professional life. She has many upcoming projects and is focused on them. Melissa Benoist net worth is expected to increase in the coming years as her new projects mature.
Melissa Benoist likes to live in style and she is quite an outgoing person. She loves to ride bikes. The actress has decorated her body with three tattoos. One of the tattoos is on her left wrist. A wolf-like figure has been inscribed on her left wrist. Another tattoo is on her the back of her neck and it is a feather with some words. The third Melissa Benoist tatoo is on her left foot. It’s a bicycle.
Melissa Benoist House
According to reports, Melissa Benoist has an apartment in Los Angeles in California. She is originally from Colorado but has been living in Lost Angeles for work since quite some time now. We will keep you updated with Melissa Benoist house and other property details as soon as we have more information.
Melissa Benoist Cars
Although not much information is known about Melissa Benoist car collection, we can be sure that the actress is making good use of her money by travelling in style. She has quite a thing for heavy bikes and loves riding them. After all, she is the supergirl.