Kristen Stewart Net Worth, Career, Movies, Lifestyle, House, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 7, 2018
Kristen Stewart Net Worth Details:
- Net Worth: $70 Million.
- Profession: Actress, Model.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Date of Birth: 9 April 1990.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters).
- Father: John Stewart.
- Mother: Jules Mann-Stewart.
- Siblings: 3 Brothers (Cameron Stewart, Taylor Stewart, Dana Stewart).
- Marital Status: Dating
Born on the 9th of April 1990 in Los Angeles, California, Kristin Stewart is one of the most famous modern-day Hollywood actresses. She has climbed the ladder of very quickly and has gone on to become an A-list Hollywood celebrity within a matter of a few years. She started her acting career in 1999. In the start, she appeared in some minor roles in a number of films. However, she got her first major role in the 2002 movie, Panic Room. As a child star, Kristen Stewart made quite a lot of fans with her adorable looks and her fantastic acting. As she grew older, she stepped into the world of modeling as well and became a pretty successful model. Today she is not only a pretty renowned actress, but she is also a very famous model. In case you are wondering about the details of Kristen Stewart net worth and what’s her lifestyle like, no need to worry. The details are given below.
Kristen Stewart Net Worth
The total net worth of Kristen Stewart is $70 million. This makes her one of the richest actresses in the world. She is still in the middle of her career and it is expected that she will be crossing the mark of a $100 million in the next few years.
Kristen Stewart is a naturally talented actress. She started off early in the film industry and her childhood and teenage experience in the film industry has served her really well. Today she is considered to be among the top actresses in the world. Another thing which has really helped Kristen Stewart grow in the film industry is her beautiful looks. Today Kristen Stewart net worth seems to be growing pretty fast and she seems to be raking one super hit movie after another.
Kristen Stewart Movies
It would not be wrong to say that Kristen Stewart got most of her wealth and fame from The Twilight series of movies. The actress was a major part of the movie series and played a lead role in the movie series. She has also been a part of many other successful movies. Here’s the list of the top ten highest grossing films of the career of Kristen Stewart’s career.
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse – Released in 2010, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse was the most successful movie of The Twilight series and not surprisingly it is the most successful film of the career of Kristen Stewart. The movie made more than $300 million during its time at the box office.
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon – Just a little bit behind The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, this movie of The Twilight series made a little more than $296 million during its time in theaters. Kristen Stewart appeared in the lead role of Bella Swan, the lead character of the movie series. This movie of The Twilight series came out in the year 2009.
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 – Released in 2012, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 was another huge success. It had total earnings of around $292 million.
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 – This movie was released in the year 2011. And it made more than $281 million during its time at the box office.
- Twilight – The first Twilight film came out in the year 2008. Kristen Stewart’s acting was loved by the audiences and she played a key role in making this film series a huge success. The earnings from the first Twilight film were around $192 million.
- Snow White and the Huntsman – Kristen Stewart played another important lead role of her career in the film Snow White and the Huntsman. She appeared in the lead role of Snow White. The movie came out in the year $2012 and made more than $155 million during its time at the box office.
- Panic Room – This is one of the earliest movies of the career of Kristen Stewart. It was released in 2002. The movie played a key role in bringing Kristen Stewart to the limelight. The movie made more than $96 million from theaters.
- The Messengers – This mystery drama film was released in 2007. The movie did well at the box office and had total earnings of around $35 million.
- Zathura – Appearing in the role of Lisa in this action comedy film of 2005, Kristen Stewart offered something new to the audiences. The movie did reasonably well at the box office and made $29 million during its time in theaters.
- Cold Creek Manor – This movie was released in the year 2003. The movie didn’t really take off, neither did it flop. With total revenues of $21 million, it was commercially a decent movie.
Some other movies that have contributed towards Kristen Stewart net worth and of which Kristen Stewart has been a part of include Still Alice, Catch that Kid, Cafe Society, American Ultra, and Adventureland.
Kristen Stewart House
Kirsten Stewart has one of the coolest celebrity homes in Lost Angeles. The massive Kristen Stewart net worth has allowed the actress to be able to buy a house worth $2.2 million. The house is located in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. It has an incredible view and one of the main features of the house is the plenty of plantation. Other than that it is very well equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities of life.
It is expected that the Kristen Stewart net worth will continue to increase in the coming years. All the actress has to do is to capitalize on her previous success and replicate similar roles in her upcoming movies.