Jennifer Aniston Net Worth, Career, Charity, Boyfriend, House, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 7, 2018
Jennifer Aniston is an American actress born on February 11, 1969, in Los Angeles. The lady has captured the limelight with her stunning performances in the movies in recent years. With fame and popularity, Jennifer Aniston net worth has also grown to insane heights.
Let’s have a look at Jennifer Aniston net worth.
Jennifer Aniston Net Worth
Jennifer is a rich young lady with the net worth of $ 150 Million. Ever since her arrival in the entertainment industry, she has starred in a plethora of successful movies. Her role in the movie ‘Horrible Bosses’ and ‘The Good Girl’ made her $6,000,000. She has remained one of the highest paid actresses in the Hollywood with a salary of above $20 million in her prime years of 2008-09.
The presence of the actress in the top tier of Forbes top-earning list speaks itself of her net worth in the industry. In the year 2014, she was listed as the 3rd top-earning actress with the earning of $31 Million US.
She was demoted to the 5th position in 2015 with $16.5 Million but gained the 4th spot in 2016 with the income of $21 Million dollars. However, the film industry is not the only source of income for the lady as she has also amassed considerable money by making endorsement deals with different brands and companies. Whatever the source may be, Jennifer Aniston net worth is stupendous.
What do we know about Jennifer Aniston Career?
- Sitcom Friends
Jennifer’s career kick-started with her successful entry in the sitcom ‘Friends.’ From 1994 to 2004, Jennifer has starred for 10 continuous years for the sitcom. With Rachel Green and Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer performed exceptionally well and sent the audience into tears of laughter. Due to the insane popularity of the show, the group was individually paid $1 Million dollars per episode. The lady also won Emmy and Golden Globe award in 2003 and 2004 for her impressive performance in the sitcom.
- Picture Perfect (1997)
Aniston also starred in movie Picture perfect with Kevin Bacon and Jay Mohr. The movie was a considerable success, but most importantly, Aniston received positive reviews from the critics who deemed her presence impressive.
- The Good Girl (2002)
The Good Girl was a low budget movie but received encouraging critical acclaim. The story of the movie revolved around a cashier who cheats on her husband. Due to its low budget, it only earned $14 Million.
- Bruce Almighty (2003)
The movie helped her make a breakthrough in the movie industry. In this comedy movie, she played the role of Jim Carry’s girlfriend. Due to her excellent display of maturity in the film, she gained a much positive critical response.
- The Break-Up (2006)
The Break-up was Aniston’s first blockbuster hit. The movie earned more than $200 Million worldwide and was a huge success in the market.
- He’s Just Not That Into You (2009)
The movie was a romantic comedy-drama, where she starred with Ben Affleck. The movie proved a huge success at Box Office and secured more than $180 Million worldwide. The film also received positive reviews from critics, thus further stamping its authority in the box office.
- Marley & Me
Aniston starred alongside Owen Wilson in the comedy-drama movie. The movie made a business of above US $245 Million across the world.
- The Bounty Hunter (2010)
Aniston starred against Gerard Butler in the romantic comedy The Bounty Hunter. The movie proved a moderate success and didn’t fare exceedingly well due to unfunny nature of the movie that gave a tedious impression. However, it was still able to extract $130 Million. Jennifer Aniston net worth also increased along the way to make a stupendously rich.
- We’re the Millers (2013)
Aniston starred with Jason Sudeikis in the Screen Gems productions comedy. The story of the movie revolves around a drug dealer that has a fake identity and family. The movie went well with the audience as it earned $269 million against the costs of $39 million dollars.
- Cake (2014)
The movie directed by Daniel Barnz portrayed an astringent woman who struggled with chronic pain. The movie was given seriously positive reviews by the critics. Some of the critics even dubbed it as ‘Oscar’ worthy.
She has appeared in following movies during 2016:
- Mother’s Day
- Office Christmas Party
What do we know about Jennifer Aniston appearance in Commercial Campaigns?
- Aniston Appearance for Music Videos
Aniston has appeared for different music videos in his career starting back from 1996 when she appeared in ‘Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers’ music video. After five years, she appeared for ‘I Want to Be in Love’.
- Aniston has advertised various products of different companies. Aniston participated in the Heineken commercial campaign but the campaign was soon banned in the United States due to branding right issues.
- However, finding a commercial campaign has never been an issue for the Aniston. She has appeared for L’Oréal hair products for a brief period of time.
- Microsoft needed someone to appear in Window 95 operating system instructional video. Guess what, Aniston was ready to do this too. Aniston along with Matthew Parry has recorded a 60 minute’s instructional video with Microsoft about Window 95 operating system. Jennifer Aniston net worth surely increased stupendously during this period.
- Aniston also signed a contract with Elizabeth Arden, Inc., and worked for their perfume in the year 2010-11. The perfume was even named Jennifer Aniston because of her insanely significant popularity. She has also interest in managing perfume business. ‘Near Dusk’ and ‘Beachscape’ are Aniston popular perfume products.
- Smart water is Aniston another campaign that she has publically advertised for by making a YouTube video.
- She has also signed an advertisement deal with Emirate Airline that amount for around $5 Million dollars. The campaign has started to show success already as Emirates overpowered all his competitors in the year 2016.
All of these advertisement campaigns help her amass considerable wealth from around the globe. Because of her insane market value and popularity, she gains a stupendous amount of money while endorsing different products and working for different companies. Jennifer Aniston net worth continues to increase by the virtue of these deals.
What are Jennifer Aniston Charity activities?
- El Faro Support
Aniston supports a non-profit organization El Faro that strives to raise money for an orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico. Aniston has used her influence to promulgate the cause of orphanage successfully.
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
Moreover, Aniston has also supported St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital by appearing in commercials for the cause of the hospital. Once again, she was able to extract significant money for the hospital through her participation in the fundraising campaign.
- It can’t wait
Buoyed by her success, she also took the cause of cancer awareness and hosted ‘Stand Up to Cancer’ show. The commitments of Aniston continued to grow for philanthropist organizations as she took on the campaign ‘It can’t wait’ to free Burma. However, she used YouTube videos to support this project.
- GLAAD VANGUARD AWARD
To honor her contributions for LGBT rights, she was awarded GLAAD award in the year 2007. Aniston has also contributed to $500,000 dollars to the organization Doctor without Borders. Due to her continuous efforts to ameliorate the life of deprived people, she was nominated Entertainment industry Foundation ambassador. The contributions of Aniston are seen with great respect in the entertainment industry.
She is only second to Angelina Jolie in her charity work and towers above all other actresses of modern-day Hollywood industry. Obviously, Jennifer Aniston net worth has helped her to attain this level in philanthropist activities.
What do we know about Aniston Love Affairs?
Aniston has always loved to date high profile actors. She married Brad Pitt on 29 July 2000. The marriage was considered a success in earlier years, but things started to get complicated between both of them with the passage of time, and eventually, they divorced on January 7, 2005.
There have also been rumors about Pitt’s infidelity and relationship with Mr. &Mrs. Smith co-star Angelina Jolie that forced the couple to divorce. The high profile divorce became the talking point and the topic was continuously discussed in the media.
Aniston has dated actor Vince Vaughn and John Mayer in years to come, however, decided not to tie the knot with any one of these stars before 2011 when she started to date Justin Theroux in May 2011. The relationship has so far passed the test of time and they married on August 5, 2015, at the Bel-Air estate.
What Kind of house Jennifer Aniston own?
- Bel-Air California House made a great fit for the superstar who spent $21 million to acquire a 9000 square-foot house. Designed by A. Quincy Jones, the house makes a perfect fit for the actress and his new boyfriend actor Justin Theroux.
- The mansion brings a perfect view of ocean and city and brings an atmosphere of solace and calmness in the life of Aniston and Theroux. The house has a distinctive design as it is designed by mid-century wooden structures.
- The house vast structure has allowed Aniston and Theroux to life a life out of hustle and bustle of the entertainment industry. Definitely, they are both cherishing these moments in the grand mansion. To add more to the family pleasure, Jennifer Aniston net worth is increasing day by day.