Jason Bateman Net Worth, Movies, Lifestyle, Houses, Cars, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 8, 2018
Jason Bateman is one of the most renowned American actors. He is also a director and a producer. Jason Bateman was born on the 14th of January 1969 in New York. His full name is Jason Kent Bateman. Jason’s father was also an actor, a film and television director, and a writer. His mother was a flight attendant for Pan Am.
Jason Bateman net worth can be credited to his successful television and film career. He started his career on television in his childhood. The actor was a part of many television commercials and several television series. Since then he has appeared in many high profile movies and television series. Here are the details of Jason Bateman net worth, career, lifestyle, houses, and cars.
Jason Bateman Net Worth
Jason Bateman net worth is estimated to be $40 million. The actor is known for his comedy roles in big-budget comedy movies. He has also appeared in many television roles.
Jason Bateman net worth was initially driven by his roles in television series and television commercials. However, as the actor grew older, he stepped into the world of movies and earned a lot of success. Now his primary source of earnings is his film career. He has been a part of many big-budget Hollywood movies including Hancock, Identity Thief, Juno, Horrible Bosses, and The Breakup.
Jason Bateman Movies
Jason Bateman has been a part of many renowned Hollywood movies. The actor has featured in several Big Budget Hollywood movies. He is mostly known for his comedy roles. In order to give you a better idea of Jason Bateman net worth and how his career grew over the years, here is the list of his 10 most successful movies:
- Zootopia – Released in the year 2016, Zootopia was one of the highest grossing movies of the year. This animated adventure, comedy featured Jason Bateman in the role of Nick Wilde. The actor did excellent voice-over acting in the flick and won great reviews from the audiences. This movie is the highest earning movie of the career of Jason Bateman. It had total earnings of more than $341 million.
- Hancock – Jason Bateman appeared in the role of Ray Embrey in this superhero movie. Other stars to feature in the movie were Charlize Theron, Eddie Marsan, and Will Smith. The movie was one of the biggest hits of the year 2008 and had total revenues of more than $227 million.
- Juno – This movie comedy movie was released in the year 2007. Jason Bateman played the role of Mark Loring in the movie. The movie did quite well on the box office and made more than $143 million.
- Identity Thief – This is another popular comedy flick of the career of Jason Bateman. The movie was released in the year 2013 and had total earnings of $134 million.
- The Break-Up – This romantic comedy came out in the year 2006 and it had total earnings of $118 million. Jason Bateman played the role of Riggleman in the movie.
- Horrible Bosses – This comedy flick was released in 2011 and it is one of the highest earning movies of Jason Bateman’s career. The total lifetime earnings from the movie were around $117 million.
- Couples Retreat – The movie was released in the year 2009 and did very well on the box office. The movie earned $109 million during its time on the box office.
- Starsky and Hutch – Released in 2004, this movie had total lifetime earnings of $88 million. Jason Bateman played the character of Kevin in the movie.
- Up in the Air – This romantic comedy featured Jason Bateman in the character of Craig Gregory. The movie won great reviews from film critics and audiences. The total earnings from the movie were around $83 million.
- Office Christmas Party – This movie came out in the year 2o16 and had total earnings of $54 million during its time at the box office.
Other successful movies of Jason Bateman’s career include Horrible Bosses 2, The Gift, The Kingdom, The Change-Up, Paul, Smokin’ Aces, State of Play, The Switch, This is Where I Leave You, and Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium.
Jason Bateman Television Series
Jason Bateman has also been a part of many renowned television series. Here are some of the television series that Jason Bateman has appeared in:
- Little House on Prairie – 1981-1982
- Silver Spoons – 1982-1984
- Knight Rider -1984
- Robert Kennedy and His Times – 1985
- It’s Your Move – 1984-1985
- Valerie’s Family: The Hogans – 1986-1991
- Simon – 1995-1996
- Chicago Sons – 1997
- George & Leo – 1997-1998
- Some of My Best Friends – 2001
- The Jake Effect – 2006
- Sit Down Shut Up – 2009
- Arrested Development – 2003 – 2013
- Growing Up Fisher – 2014
- Ozark – 2017
Jason Bateman Lifestyle
Jason Bateman resides in Los Angeles, California with his wife Amanda Anka and two daughters. The massive Jason Bateman net worth has ensured a luxurious lifestyle for the actor and his family. During his twenties he was known for partying hard, however, the actor seems to have sobered. He is currently involved in many big budget television and film projects.
Jason Bateman House
Jason Bateman bought a luxurious house in Beverly Hills California in 2013. According to reports, the actor paid $3 million for the beautiful property. The total area of the house is 6,148 square feet. The house features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The property also has a one-bedroom guesthouse. Perhaps the best thing about the property is its wonderful location and the spectacular views it provides of the surroundings.
Jason Bateman Cars
Although Jason Bateman net worth is enough to allow the actor to buy fast movie sports and luxury vehicles, the actor has settled for environmentally friendly BMW Hydrogen 7. The price tag of the vehicle is around $82,000.