Jack Nicholson Net Worth, Wealth, Movies, House, Cars, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 8, 2018
Jack Nicholson Introduction
Jack Nicholson is one of the most renowned Hollywood actors. He was born on 22 April 1937 in New Jersey, United States. The actor has appeared in a number of movies during his career that spans over 60 years. He is one of the most successful Hollywood actors and has 12 Academy Award’s nominations. This makes Jack Nicholson the most nominated male actor in the history of Academy Awards.
With his incredible movie career as an actor and filmmaker, Jack Nicolson has been able to gather a huge amount of wealth. In case you are wondering what is Jack Nicholson Net Worth and how he made it? Well, here are the details of Jack Nicholson net worth.
Jack Nicholson Net Worth
The net worth of Jack Nicholson is $400 Million. This makes him one of the wealthiest actors in the world. The amazing net worth of Jack Nicholson is a result of his illustrious movie career that spans more than 60 years.
How Jack Nicholson Built His Wealth?
Almost all of Jack Nicholson net worth can be credited to his amazing and long movie career. The actor started his career in the 1950s and has appeared in more than 40 different movies over his long illustrious career. He has also produced a few movies and has also written few movies as well. Another major factor that has contributed towards such huge wealth of Jack Nicholson is his property investments. The actor has invested in a number of properties in the US and has earned some huge profits from his property investments.
Jack Nicholson Highest Earning Movies
Jack Nicholson has appeared in many high earning movies. Here are the details of 10 highest earning movies in which Jack Nicholson has starred in:
- Batman – The movie was released in the year 1989 and it became the highest earning movie of Jack Nicholson’s career. The actor played the role of Joker in the movie and got many great reviews from the audiences. This movie earned a huge $250 Million during its time at the box office.
- As Good as It Gets – This second highest earning movie of Jack Nicholson’s career came out in the year 1997 and it earned a pretty good $148,478,011.
- A Few Good Men – The movie was released in the year 1992 and it did quite well on the box office, earning an impressive $141,340,178.
- Anger Management – This 2003 comedy flick featured Jack Nicholson alongside Adam Sandler. The movie was a huge hit and earned $135,645,823.
- The Departed – This action thriller was released in the year 2006 and it grossed $132,384,315 as its lifetime earnings.
- Something’s Gotta Give – This 2003 movie earned more than $124 Million and is one of the most successful movies of Jack Nicholson’s career.
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest – Released in the year 1975, this is one of the classic movies of Jack Nicholson. The movie earned a lot of praise from fans and critics and earned an impressive $108,981,275.
- Terms of Endearment – This 1983 movie earned more than $108 Million during its time at the box office.
- The Bucket List – The movie was released in the year 2007 and it earned a pretty good $93,466,502 Million.
- About Schmidt – This movie came out in the year 2002 and it ended up earning more than $65 Million.
Other high earning movies of Jack Nicholson include Wolf, The Witches of Eastwick, The Shining, Reds, Mars Attacks, and How Do You Know.
Jack Nicholson Salary
The primary source of income for any mainstream film actor is usually his salary from different movies. This is the case with Jack Nicholson as well. Here are the details of Jack Nicholson salary in different movies.
- Chinatown – This movie came out in the year 1974 and Jack Nicholson had an impressive salary of $0.5 Million in this movie.
- The Shining – The actor received a salary of $1.25 Million for his role in the 1980 film, The Shining.
- Terms of Engagement – Jack Nicholson got a pretty good deal for his role in this 1983 movie. The actor received a salary of $1 Million and in addition, received $9 Million as a percentage of profit.
- Batman – The salary of Jack Nicholson in the 1989 Batman movie was $6 Million. However, the actor also received some pretty good profit percentage from the movie.
- Hoffa – This movie came out in the year 1992 and Jack Nicholson’s salary in the movie was $10 Million.
- As Good as It Gets – Over time, the salary of Jack Nicholson kept increasing and in this 1997 movie, he got an amazing salary of $15 Million.
- Anger Management – Jack Nicholson received a salary of $20 Million in this comedy flick released in the year 2003.
Jack Nicholson Lifestyle
Jack Nicholson has had quite a party lifestyle during his prime years. He was known as the actor with the wackiest lifestyle in Hollywood during the 70s and 80s. The actor has not been in a serious relationship for a long time now. According to one of his interviews, the legendary actor feels lonely and has a wish of having a woman in his life now. However, he also acknowledges that the chances of him getting in a relationship now are very slim. Regardless, the actor has a lot of money and many properties all over the US. Although he has not officially announced his retirement from the film industry, he is simply not interested in doing any more movies.
Jack Nicholson Houses
Being one of the richest Hollywood actors, Jack Nicholson owns quite a lot of properties around the US. Here are the details of the Jack Nicholson’s properties:
Jack Nicholson’s House in Hollywood Hills
The multimillionaire actor bought one of his first houses in the Hollywood hills in the year 1973. Although the exact price of the house is not known, according to reports it was bought for millions of dollars. The house has a total area of 0.41 acres and is located on an abrupt hillside.
Jack Nicholson’s House in Malibu
Jack Nicholson bought a pretty cool house in Malibu for a huge price. The house has an amazing interior design and has a swimming pool as well as a party size spa. There is also a tennis court and a putting green in the house. This luxurious house has some of the best views of the mountains and the ocean. In addition, this super luxurious property also features private hiking trails.
Jack Nicholson’s Houses in Mulholland Drive
Jack Nicholson has quite a lot of properties in Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, California. According to details, the actor bought a 3,300 Sq. foot house in Mulholland Drive in the year 1969. Then he bought another house in Mulholland Drive in the year 1993. After that Jack Nicholson purchased another property worth $5 Million in Mulholland Drive in the year 2005.
Jack Nicholson’s House in Kailua
The actor also owns a 3,000 square foot house in Kailua, Hawaii. This superb vacation home has amazing interior design and offers some of the best views of the ocean.
Jack Nicholson Cars
The impressive Jack Nicholson net worth has allowed him to keep some of the best cars over the years. When the actor was young, he had a Volkswagen which was a pretty fashionable car at that time.
The actor currently owns a classic Mercedes 600 Pullman. This classic Mercedes limo goes well with the style of Jack Nicholson. In addition, the actor has also been seen driving around in a Range Rover.
Today Jack Nicholson is among the richest actors in the world. With the present circumstances, one can assume that this is the highest that Jack Nicholson net worth will ever be. And the wealth of the actor is expected to decrease over time.