Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth, Salary Earnings, Brand Endorsements Fees, Private Investments, House & Cars CollectionPosted By: joy root | February 16, 2018
Currently, Ronaldo Cristiano and Lionel Messi are the best football players in the world. They are an inspiration to the fans all over the world. Every new football learner admits these two to be their gurus. The level of their play is far more superior as compared to any other footballer in the world. Even among this tow, Ronaldo Cristiano has a massive presence in both fields and off the field in routine life. His facebook profile is being followed by over 109 million followers while on the twitter the count is up to 40 million followers. Here the present article ”Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth” especially concerns with all the factors related to Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth.
He is no doubt one of the most being loved players and athletes around the globe. This popularity is only just a perk that was bound to come with all his abilities. The question for today which every fan is waiting to ask is how much net worth is of their beloved celebrity or how much salary does the star player takes from his team. What are his endorsements and what other business does he have that makes up for his lavish lifestyle. Cristiano Rolando Net Worth. All of these answers will be explained in detail down below. So sit tight and get ready for a journey of exploring your idol.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth:-
Cristiano Ronaldo has a net worth of about $45 million.
The current net worth of the star Real Madrid player is around $450 million. This is by far one of the highest net worth even among the athletes. Cristiano Rolando Net Worth. The details for the salary income of the player are as follows.
Cristiano Ronaldo Salary:-
He is one of the highest paid footballers of all times in the world. He is being paid $21.5 million in salary from the football club alone after deduction and adjustment of taxes. No other footballer earns this much despite Lionel Messi who is a little behind in this figure.
He is also counted as one of the most highly endorsed celebrities plus footballer in the world. Cristiano Rolando Net Worth. In the sports world, he is among the very few to have the most highly paid endorsement deal from Nike brand. The endorsement is worth $21 million yearly. He also has many other deals to back these figures.
Cristiano Ronaldo Businesses:-
After all these salaries and endorsements Ronaldo didn’t stop like any other human. He continued to boost his earnings, and for that, he opened up his boutique brand that specializes in Clothing and Shoes. The name of this brand is CR7. As if it was not enough, to earn more he has now opened and officially launched CR7 Hotel projects that worth almost S80 million. Currently, these hotels are opening in 4 different cities of Portugal.
Cristiano Ronaldo Salary Detail:-
To crunch the total salary earning of the star football player from Real Madrid here are our calculations. His contract for salary is by far the most lucrative one among athletes.
- Weekly salary after taxes amounts to £288,000 a week.
- The above salary is £500,000, but after taxes, it amounts to only the above figure which is still a very high figure.
- The total salary of the player amounts to about $21 million annually.
To let the fans of the player be aware of a more detailing salary flow we have prepared all the important figures that he was earning over the years. These details are as follows.
- August 2003; the first professional contract was with Manchester United for a yearly income of about £12.24 million from playing football alone. This was the five-year deal. This earned Ronaldo a weekly salary of about £35,000.
- June 2007; in 2007 Manchester United extended the contract with Ronaldo for another five years. This earned him an increase in salary. He was to take £120,000 per week in salary for playing football.
- July 2009; Real Madrid paid the record fee of £80 million to have Ronaldo in their team. The contract included a deal of 6 years with a weekly salary of £183,000.The increase of 25 percent was also in the deal. This made the last year of contract salary to be about at £556,000 weekly
- September 2013; this year Ronaldo made a five contract with the Real Madrid team for a weekly salary of about £288,000 after-tax adjustments.
- November 2016; this time Ronaldo signed a contract with Real Madrid that allows him to be playing football for the club until 2021-22 with a weekly salary of about £365,000 after taxes.
Endorsement is the Real Income:-
The salary is not the only thing that makes up for his whopping net worth but insisting these are the endorsement deals from the noting brands that even make the salary to be nothing in comparison. Currently, he is one of the four celebrities that have the most highly paid endorsements from Nike brand. He is being given $21.7 million from Nike in the deal. Other than that there are also many other following renowned brands that have endorsement deals with the player.
- Tag Heuer
- Banco Espirito Santo
All of the above-stated brands add up a total of $10 million in his yearly earnings. The several other Portuguese brands are apart from these high-end brands. Cristiano Rolando Net Worth. Ronaldo is calling the walking billboarding of worth about $26.5 million.
Apart from being one of the best players in the world, Ronaldo also has a deep insight into the business. He is already planning for his future after his football career. The details of his business and earnings from them are as follows.
CR7 Clothing and Shoe line:-
He started his brand name for a Clothing and Shoe line with the name of CR7. He is even promoting his brand with all other endorsement deals. Due to the popularity of the player, the business is booming with a rapid speed and is earning him about 6 to $10 million annually.
He has also made deals with the Pestana Hotels in making this hotel line. They have launched his hotel line with the name of CR7 Hotels. Currently, they are 4 in number and have an estimating worth of about $80 million. The location of these hotels is as follows.
- Funchal; status launching in 2016
- His hometown Lisbon; Status launching in 2016
- New York; to be launching in 2017 date undisclosing
- Madrid; to be launching in 2018
These hotels are bounding to make him a lot of money in coming years.
Lionel Messi might be a football player with more trophies and other achievements in the field but when it comes to earning Ronaldo beats him by a margin. He is already preparing for his retirement, and by the time he will retire it is safe to say that he will be the world’s first billionaire footballer.