Christian Bale Net Worth, Earnings, House, Cars, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 11, 2018
Born in Haverfordwest, the United Kingdom on 30 January 1974, Christian Bale had a natural talent for acting. He started appearing in Television commercials at the young age of 9. And he got his first movie role at the age of 13 when he starred in the Steven Spielberg movie, Empire of the Sun.
Christian Bale was born in a middle-class family. His mother was a circus performer and his father was an entrepreneur. The actor quit school at the age of 16 but at that time he was already on his way to stardom because of his appearances in TV commercials and movies. Equipped with good looks and heaps of talent, Christian Bale capitalized on every opportunity that he got and impressed the film directors, producers, and fans around the world with his roles in his earlier movies.
Today he is known for his iconic role in the Batman series. He has a number of hit movies to his name. The successful acting career has helped Christian Bale net worth to reach a significant number and today he is one of the highest paid Hollywood stars.
Christian Bale Net Worth
The net worth of Christian Bale is $80 Million. The actor started earning a handsome amount of money quite early in his career. Almost all of his wealth is a result of his earnings from acting roles in different movies.
Christian Bale is one of those movie stars who started their acting career early in their childhood. The actor made a tremendous debut at the age of 13 when he appeared in a Steven Spielberg movie. The movie was Empire of the Sun and it was released in 1987. Since then the actor has appeared in a number of super hit movies including, American Psycho, The Prestige and The Batman Series. His talent, passion, and dedication for acting has made him one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood. The Christian Bale net worth is increasing every year and as the actor continues to bag more hit movies, his total wealth is expected to increase in coming years.
Christian Bale Movies
In order to give you a better idea of how Christian Bale net worth grew to such a level, here are the top ten highest earning movies of Christian Bale along with the years they were released in.
- The Dark Knight – Released in 2008, The Dark Knight was the 2nd part of the Batman series. It was not only the highest earning movie of the series but also of Christian Bale’s career. The movie earned a huge $534,858,444.
- The Dark Knight Rises – The final part of the Batman trilogy was released in 2012 and it earned an impressive $448,139,099.
- Batman Begins – As the name suggests, the Batman series began with this movie. It was released in 2005 and earned $206,852,432 during its lifetime.
- American Hustle – This crime fiction film was released in 2013. It grossed $150,117,807 on the box office.
- Terminator Salvation – Yes! Christian Bale was in Terminator series as well. The actor played the role of John Connor in Terminator Salvation. The movie was released in 2009 and it earned a huge $125,322,469.
- Public Enemies – It is one of the best movies of Christian Bale. Released in 2009, the movie earned $97,104,620.
- The Fighter – This sports drama movie came out in 2010 and it did a business of $93,617,009 on the box office.
- Shaft – Released in the year 2000, Shaft did a business of $70,334,258 on the box office.
- The Big Short – Belonging to the Comedy-Drama genre, The Big Short was released in 2015. The movie earned $70,259,870.
- Exodus: Gods and Kings – This movie was released in 2014 and it grossed $65,014,513 on the box-office.
In total Christian Bale has worked in more than 35 movies during his career. His other popular movies include American Psycho, The Machinist, Equilibrium, 3:10 to Yuma, Empire of the Sun, and The Prestige.
Christian Bale Awards
Christian Bale has won a number of awards for his spectacular acting in different movies. Here’s a list of some of these awards that Christian Bale has won during his acting career.
- Won Academy Award for best supporting actor in the movie The Fighter.
- Won Golden Globe Award for best supporting actor in the movie The Fighter.
- Won Saturn Award from the Academy of Science, Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films, the USA for his role in Batman Begins.
- Won Broadcast Film Critics Associations’ critics’ choice award for best comedy actor in the 2015 movie ‘The Big Short’.
- Won Broadcast Film Critics Associations’ critics’ choice award for best supporting actor in the movie 2010 movie ‘The Fighter’.
Christian Bale has won many other awards as well as from different other organizations. And these awards have certainly helped the actor rank among the top actors of Hollywood.
Christian Bale Lifestyle
Christian Bale enjoys a pretty good lifestyle thanks to his impressive wealth. The actor lives with his wife and children in California. He is not one of those actors who spend most of their time partying. Christian Bale is very dedicated to his work and one can see it in his movies. He puts in a lot of hard work in whatever role he takes up in a movie. According to reports, Bale lost nearly 63 pounds of weight just to prepare for his role in the movie ‘The Mechanist’.
Christian Bale also learned martial arts and dancing in order to fit his roles in different movies including the Batman. According to some people, he is the perfect fit for the role of Batman and no other actor has come close to him when it comes to this iconic role. Christian Bale is also an animal rights activist and he was a vegetarian for a long time.
Christian Bale House
According to reports, the British born Hollywood actor owns a house in Santa Monica, California. He resides with his wife, children, and pets in this house. Although the house fits his needs, it cannot be termed as a luxury house when one sees the houses of other Hollywood A-list celebrities.
Christian Bale Cars
According to some reports, Christian Bale owns an old BMW 325i car. It is quite ironic, as you would expect this superstar of Hollywood to drive fancy sports cars, if not a Bat-vehicle. This indicates the overall nature of the actor. He is not a showoff and likes to live a simple life.
The massive Christian Bale net worth is a result of talent, hard work and dedication. The actor has dedicated his life to the profession and has worked really hard in almost all of his movies. Being a middle-aged man, you would expect him to star in numerous movies in the future as well. And it would be interesting to see how Christian Bale net worth increase in the future as he continues to dominate the box office with his amazing performances.