Chris Evans Net Worth, Earnings, House, Cars, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 7, 2018
Chris Evans Net Worth Details:
- Net Worth: $40 Million.
- Profession: Actor, Filmmaker.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
- Date of Birth: 13 June 1981.
- Height: 6 feet (1.83 meters).
- Father: Bob Evans.
- Mother: Minnie Beardsall.
- Siblings: 1 Brother (Scott Evans), 2 Sisters (Shanna Evans, Carly Evans).
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife: Natasha Shishmanian.
- Children: 1 Daughter (Jade Evans), 2 Sons (Noah Nicholas Martin Evans, Eli Alfred Michael Evans).
Chris Evans Net Worth
Chris Evans Movies
Yes, the modern day Captain America has a number of highly successful films to his name. The actor has cemented his place in the modern superhero movies as Captain America and has played the character to almost perfection. However, he has been a part of some other successful films as well. Here are the top ten movies of the career of Chris Evans that have contributed towards Chris Evans net worth.
- Marvel’s The Avengers – Chris Evans has become an important part of the Marvel’s movies. The actor features as Captain America and wins the heart of the audiences with his good looks and wonderful acting. This movie was released in the year 2012 and it had total earnings of around $623 million. It is the highest grossing film of the career of Chris Evans.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – Released in 2015, Avengers: Age of Ultron did well at the box office. Although it couldn’t match the first Avengers film, it still managed to earn an impressive $459 million.
- Captain America: Civil War – Captain America films have been doing well in Hollywood since last few years. Chris Evans, being the lead character in the film series, gets all the attention and also some pretty impressive salary. Captain America: Civil War came out in 2016 and earned more than $408 million.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier – This movie was released in the year 2014. It was another super hit film featuring Chris Evans. The earnings of the movie were a little more than a quarter of a billion dollars.
- Captain America: The First Avenger – Released in 2011 Captain America: The First Avenger could not match the other two movies of the Captain America series. However, this movie still earned a pretty good $176 million during its time in theaters.
- Fantastic Four – Playing the role of The Human Torch, Chris Evans was an integral part of the Fantastic Four film released in 2005. This movie did well among the audiences and earned more than $154 million.
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer – This sequel of the Fantastic Four series was released in 2007. It was also pretty successful and had total earnings of around $131 million.
- Not Another Teen Movie – This teen comedy film is one of the earliest films of the career of Chris Evans. It was a pretty good launching into the mainstream Hollywood film industry for Chris Evans in the year 2001. The movie made more than $38 million which was not bad for that time.
- Cellular – This movie came out in the year 2004. It was an action thriller film. The total earnings from the film amounted to around $32 million.
- Push – This action thriller film featured Chris Evans in the lead role of Nick Grant. Other famous actors in this movie were Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, Djimon Hounsou, Cliff Curtis, Maggie Siff, and Joel Gretsch.
Street Kings, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, The Nanny Diaries, Gifted, The Losers, and The Perfect Score are some other popular movies that have contributed towards Chris Evans net worth and fame.