Cameron Diaz Net Worth, Salary, Endorsements, House, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 8, 2018
Cameron Diaz was born on August 30, 1972, in San Diego, California. She started her professional career as a model when she was only 16 years old. Her first modeling contract was with Elite Modeling Management, a renowned modeling agency at the time. Due to her amazing looks and incredible modeling skills, she quickly became a top class modeled. She traveled around the world and worked for huge companies including Levi’s and Calvin Klein.
Cameron Diaz continued to work as a model for a number of years. She started her acting career with the popular comedy fiction movie, The Mask. She was 21 years old at that time. Cameron Diaz did not have any previous acting experience and she started taking the acting lessons after being cast in the movie. She performed really well in the movie and her amazing performance leads to more roles in different movies. This is when Cameron Diaz net worth really started growing and today she is one of the most popular and one of the richest actresses in the world.
Cameron Diaz Net Worth
The Cameron Diaz net worth is $120 million. The famous Hollywood actress was on the Forbes Magazine’s list of richest 20 women in entertainment for the year 2007.
The huge Cameron Diaz net worth has been earned via her amazing acting skills and her excellent modeling and movies career. The actress has done modeling for a number of years and has modeled for some of the biggest brands in the world. She has acted in some of the biggest Hollywood movies as well.
Cameron Diaz Movies
Here are the highest grossing movies in which Cameron Diaz has acted:
- Shrek 2 – This animated movie is the highest grossing movie in which Cameron Diaz has a role. The actress did voice-over acting for the character of Fiona in the movie. This movie was released in the year 2004 and it made $441,226,247 at the box office.
- Shrek The Third – The third installment of the Shrek series was another highly successful movie. The movie grossed a huge $322,719,944 during its time on the theaters.
- Shrek – The first movie of the series was really successful as it earned $267,665,011. This was the movie when audiences fell in love with Fiona due to her adorable voice and character. The voice-over acting for Fiona was done by Cameron Diaz.
- Shrek Forever After – The movie came out in the year 2010 and like its predecessors, it did quite well on the box office. It earned a total of $239,736,787 during its time at the box office.
- There’s Something About Marry – This is the most successful movie of Cameron Diaz, in terms of the movies in which she has physically acted. This romantic comedy came out in the year 1998 and it earned $176,484,651 during its time at the box office.
- My Best Friend’s Wedding – The movie was released in the year 1997 and it earned $127,120,029.
- Charlie’s Angels – This is another movie series featuring Cameron Diaz that become super hit. The first Charlie’s Angels movie came out in the year 2000. The movie did a huge business of $125,305,545 during its time at the box office.
- The Mask – This comedy movie was a big hit and it earned $119,938,730 after it was released in the year 1994.
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle – The movie came out in the year 2003 and it earned a pretty good $100,830,111.
- Vanilla Sky – This fiction movie was very well received by the audiences around the world. The movie was released in the year 2001. It featured Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. The movie earned a huge $100,618,344.
Cameron Diaz Salary
Being an A-list Hollywood celebrity, Cameron Diaz receives a very handsome salary for her acting in movies. Here is the list of the salary of Cameron Diaz in different movies she has acted in.
- There’s Something About Marry – $2 Million.
- Any Given Sunday – $0.5 Million.
- Charlie’s Angels – $12 Million.
- Shrek – $3 Million.
- Vanilla Sky – $10 Million.
- Gangs of New York – $17.5 Million.
- The Sweetest Thing – $15 Million.
- Charlies Angels – Full Throttle – $20 Million.
- Shrek 2 – $10 Million.
- In Her Shoes – $15 Million.
- Knight and Day – $10 Million.
- Shrek Forever After – $10 Million.
- The Green Hornet – $6 Million.
Cameron Diaz Endorsements
Being a hot supermodel and one of the top Hollywood celebrities means that you’d be approached by some of the best brands in the world for some lucrative brand endorsement deals. Cameron Diaz has endorsed a number of high profile brands including Tag Heuer, SoftBank, and Pour La Victoire.
Cameron Diaz House
In 2010, Cameron Diaz bought a luxurious house in Beverly Hills. According to details, this beautiful mansion seems like an English country home. The total area of the house is 5,000 square feet. The house has a wonderful open plan living room. The house has spacious bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms. There is an abundance of fauna in the wonderfully landscaped gardens of the house. In addition, there is also an excellent swimming pool in the house. A tennis court is also situated inside this wonderfully luxurious property.
According to reports, Cameron Diaz bought this house for an enormous sum of $10 million.
Cameron Diaz Cars
Cameron Diaz owns a number of cars. The Hollywood actress is a huge environmentalist and that is why she prefers low emission cars or completely electric ones. Cameron Diaz owns a Toyota Prius and used it for quite some time. A couple of years ago she bought a Tesla Model S. She also owns a Maserati Quattroporte. One thing that you will notice about the Cameron Diaz cars is that all 3 of her cars in black color. The variety of vehicles that the actress owns, shows her love for cars.