Bryce Dallas Howard Net Worth, Movies, Salary, House, Cars, and Many MorePosted By: John Wick | September 7, 2018
Bryce Dallas Howard Net Worth Details:
- Net Worth: $15 Million.
- Profession: Actress, Writer, Producer, Director.
- Nationality: American.
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Date of Birth: 2 March 1981.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters).
- Father: Ron Howard.
- Mother: Cheryl Howard.
- Siblings: 2 Sisters (Paige Howard, Jocelyn Howard), 1 Brother (Reed Howard).
- Marital Status: Married.
- Husband: Seth Gabel.
- Children: 1 Daughter (Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel), 1 Son (Theodore Norman Howard- Gabel).
Bryce Dallas Howard was born on 2 March 1981 in Los Angeles, California. Her mother Cheryl Howard Crew was a writer, and her father Ron Howard was an actor and a director. Being raised in a family that was already in showbiz allowed Bryce Dallas Howard great opportunity to start her showbiz career quite early. She first appeared in a film as an extra in one of her father’s movie. At that time she was only 7 years old. Bryce Dallas Howard had a lot of interest in the film industry and she wanted to become an actress. This is the reason why she went to the performing arts camp, Stagedoor Manor in New York. She graduated from the Byram Hills High School in 1999 and then studied at the Tisch School of the Arts at the New York University. After that, she started appearing in theater plays and made a number of film appearances. Today, she is one of the most famous Hollywood stars. In case you are wondering what is Bryce Dallas Howard net worth, don’t worry. The details of her net worth, career and lifestyle are given below.
Bryce Dallas Howard Net Worth
The net worth of Bryce Dallas Howard is around $15 million. She has earned this wealth from her successful film and television career. She has been a part of Jurassic World, Spiderman 3, and Terminator Salvation.
Bryce Dallas Howard is one of those actresses who has had success in the film industry as well as the television industry. When we talk about the film career of Bryce Dallas Howard, we find that she has been a part of the super hit films like Jurassic World, Spider-Man 3, and Terminator Salvation. And when we look at the television career of Bryce Dallas Howard, we find that she has been a part of successful television shows like HitRECord on TV and Family Guy.
Bryce Dallas Howard Movies
The Bryce Dallas Howard net worth is primarily derived from her successful film career. Here are the top ten highest grossing films of the career of Bryce Dallas Howard.
- Jurassic World – The Jurassic World released in 2015, is by far the most successful film of the career of Bryce Dallas Howard. The movie did amazingly well in theaters and total earnings of more than $652 million.
- Spider-Man 3 – Released in 2007, Spiderman 3 featured A-list Hollywood celebrities including Kirsten Dunst, Tobey Maguire, James Franco, Topher Grace, J. K. Simmons, and Bryce Dallas Howard. The movie was highly successful and had total revenues of $336 million.
- The Help – This romantic comedy was released in 2011 and it had total earnings of around $169 million.
- Terminator Salvation – This movie was a part of the famous Terminator series. Although it had some very expectations, it did not really hit the roof in theaters. Nevertheless, it was a successful movie and total earnings of around $125 million.
- The Village – This fantasy thriller was released in 2004. The cast of the movie included Bryce Dallas Howard, M. Night Shyamalan, Joaquin Phoenix, Adrien Brody, and Sigourney Weaver. The total revenues from the movie were around $114 million.
- Pete’s Dragon – This adventure flick featured Bryce Dallas Howard in the role of Grace. The movie came out in 2016 and earned more than $76 million during its time at the box office.
- Lady in the Water – This fantasy film was released in 2006. It was reasonably successful at the box office and it had total earnings of $42 million.
- 50/50 – Released in 2011, 50/50 was a romantic comedy film. It has mixed reviews from the audiences and managed to make more than $35 million.
- Hereafter – This movie was released in the year 2010 and it had reasonable success in theaters. The total earnings from the movie amounted to $32 million.
- Gold – This film was released in the year 2017. Bryce Dallas Howard appeared in the film in the lead role of Kay. The movie did not have a lot of success at the box office and it could only manage to earn $7 million during its time at the box office.
Bryce Dallas Howard Salary
As you would expect, the biggest contributing factor towards Bryce Dallas Howard net worth of millions of dollars is her salary from her showbiz work. According to the salary details of Bryce Dallas Howard, the actresses received a salary of $150,000 for her role in the 2004 film, The Village. Three years later she was able to make a million dollars for her role in the superhero flick, Spider-Man 3.
Bryce Dallas Howard House
Bryce Dallas Howard surely knows how to live in style. The actress has a wonderfully luxurious house in the Hollywood Hills in California. The house has an estimated price tag of $2.5 million. This 1931 Mediterranean house features all the modern amenities. It has a sauna, vine-covered loggia, and a wine cellar. Perhaps the best thing about this amazingly beautiful house is the amazing views that it provides of the surroundings. The outdoor sitting areas in the house are pretty comfortable. There is an outdoor fireplace as well. Overall, the house looks stunningly beautiful and is surely luxurious enough to be the house of an A-list Hollywood star.
Bryce Dallas Howard Cars
When it comes to cars, Bryce Dallas Howard is mostly a fan of luxury sedans. She has a beautiful Mercedes Benz GLE 450 AMG. The silver-colored Mercedes vehicle is an all-wheel drive and it has a price tag of $65,000.
Bryce Dallas Howard is still pretty young and she is in the middle of her career. Her net worth is growing every year and we expect the actress to get richer in the coming years.