Cristiano Ronaldo House, Address, Area, Price, Rooms & Other FeaturesPosted By: joy root | December 11, 2018
Being a celebrity comes with all the perks and near about all of their wishes being fulfilled. The celebrities like to buy beautiful cars and big homes to celebrate their achievements. The houses depict the nature and taste of the celebrity. There are many beautiful houses of noted celebrities but our concern today is the Cristiano Ronaldo house or it is safe to say houses.
Ronaldo is a lover and a businessman in real estate too, apart from being many other things like a bets footballer, model, car collector, and philanthropy. He only buys exquisite pieces of property in his own native land or nay where he likes. The fans are always eager to know more and more about their idol’s living style and for that very reason, we have gathered all the necessary information to let our readers and fans of Ronaldo be aware of his houses. The list is not very long but it is still quite an interesting one considering the popularity of Ronaldo. Without any further wait, following are the details of his houses bought over the years.
Cristiano Ronaldo House Alderley Edge Mansion:-
This is the very house that Ronaldo bought with his own money. The house bought in the year 2006 when Ronaldo star player for Manchester United. He lived there for quite a few times but now due to his family were living in Spain he has labeled this house as For Sale. The details of the house are as follows.
- Price of the house in 2006 was about $6 million but is currently at a whopping amount of $11 million.
- The location is the Village called Cheshire near Alderley in England.
- This is one of the most exclusive pieces of properties in England.
- The house consists of the following features.
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Media room
- Mirrored ceilings
- The house has modern state of the avert Gymnasium filled with all the necessary equipment as we know that Ronaldo is an exercise buff. The gym is of five-star quality.
- The walls of the house have huge portrays of Ronaldo himself depicting his larger than life view about himself.
- The garage is widely spread and is able to hold his entire collection of 19 cars.
- House bought and afterward designed by Joaquin Torres on the wish of Ronaldo.
This house is simply a piece of heaven for CR7 relaxation days.
Cristiano Ronaldo House Madrid Mansion:-
The Madrid Mansion is the second property of Ronaldo and is locating in Spain. The house has a good and bad reputation too. The bad reputation is due to the fact that it built by knocking down a modest family house. The neighbors comment on it being an Offensive, Brutal and Insensitive house. Following are the details of this mansion that fans would love to read.
- The house designed by a master architect company named A-Cero Architects. The company is famous for creating residential marvel houses.
- The architects considered passion of the owner and added a lavishing garden that consists of many large-scale grass sculptures as works of art. This makes a beautiful interior of art for the house.
- The cost of this mansion is about $7 million.
- The surface area of this house is 8600 square feet.
- It is a one-story mansion.
- Consist of 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Full camera security for the house
- Trophy room
- Kid’s playroom
The location of this lavish and work of art mansion is in Somosaguas, Madrid.